March 19, 2016
1. Buyers want light & bright so check all the lights and be sure they are in working order. Keep all lights on for showings - daytime, too.
2. Keep flat surfaces (counters, bureaus, tables, etc.) cleared of everything & anything.
3. A large centerpiece on your dining room table is more effective than anything else. We want the buyer to sit down and make an offer!
4. Think Martha Stewart! Use baskets & decorative boxes to keep you organized and sane.
5. A red tea kettle on the stove brings some excitement to the kitchen.
6. Get rid of your shower curtain and invest in a white waffle weave shower curtain.
7. The front door sets the tone for the showing - make it work!
before and after
NAR (National Assn of Realtors)
rental furniture for staging